Vänligen observera: Den officiella texten är den engelska versionen av FreeConferenceCall.com användarvillkor.
Last Updated: July 2021
BY CLICKING AND USING YOU AGREE: The Company is providing you software and services according to the deal we strike below. This is our contract. We should both follow it.
FREE AND PAID: The Company provides many awesome services for free; it also provides different super-awesome services that cost money. Know which is which.
CHECK RESTRICTIONS ON USE: In some countries there are restrictions on the use of the Services. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally allowed to use the Software where you are located.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: If you live in the United States of America a binding arbitration clause and class action waiver affects your rights to resolve a dispute with us.
Please read this contract carefully. Your use and access to the website, products and services and software (collectively “the SERVICES” or “SOFTWARE” or “ADMIN SERVICES” or “FREECONFERENCECALL” or “HUDDLE PACKAGE” or “HUDDLE.TEAM” or “STARTMEETING” or “BULLHORN”) are provided by CarrierX (The Company) and its affiliates is conditioned upon your compliance with and acceptance of these terms which including your agreement to arbitrate claims under this agreement.
By clicking or checking the “I agree” button or box accessing the Company website or utilizing the SERVICES you agree to be bound by these terms of service and all exhibits, order records and incorporated policies (“The AGREEMENT” or “TOS”)
Company will provide the Services, and you may access and use the Services, in accordance with this Agreement. Company may provide any of the Services hereunder through any of its Affiliates. If you order Services through an on-line registration page or an order form (each an "Order "), the Order may contain additional terms and conditions and information regarding the Services you are ordering. Unless otherwise expressly set forth in any such additional terms and conditions applicable to the specific Service which you choose to use, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement in relation to your use of that Service.
System Requirements. Use of the Services requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to access and use the Services may be affected by the performance of these factors. For some features, High speed Internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are Your responsibility.
1. DEFINITIONS. The following definitions will apply in this Agreement, and any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa. Service specific definitions are found in the Services Description located on each Service website:
HUDDLE PACKAGE: Freeconferencecall.com/huddle
“Affiliate” means, with respect to a Party, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with that Party.
"Initial Subscription Term" means the initial subscription term for a Service as specified in an Order.
"Service Effective Date" means the date an Initial Subscription Term begins as specified in an Order.
"Renewal Term" means the renewal subscription term for a Service commencing after the Initial Subscription Term or another Renewal Term as specified in an Order.
“End User” means any user who accesses the Services.
“Administrator” means the individual who manages HUDDLE.TEAM or STARTMEETING account(s) on behalf of any End User.
2. SERVICES: Company will provide the Services as described on the Order, and standard updates to the Services that are made generally available by Company during the term. Company may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Services or modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES: The Services may include domestic and international audio, web and video conferencing services, live chat, voicemail, audio, web and video recording, virtual phone, calling and SMS plans, voice broadcasting services and other voice and messaging services. In addition, the Company offers assorted features and applications as part of its Services. Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and with or without notice to you, to change, limit, withdraw, modify, or end the Services, including without limitation any content, functionality, features, or services offered in connection with the Services or how you connect and interact with the Services.
REGISTRATION: You must submit a complete Company registration. As part of the registration process for these Services, you agree to: (i) provide certain information about You as prompted to do so by the Services; and (ii) enter, update, and maintain this information as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). If Company discovers that any of Your Registration Data is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Company may terminate Your right to access and use the Services immediately upon notice to You. Company reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user for any reason, and Company need not provide a reason for its rejection. you must be 18 years of age or older to register for the Service. By registering for this Service, you represent to Company that You are 18 years of age or older. Upon your acceptance of these Terms and completion of the registration process, you will have opened an account with Company and will become a subscriber to the Company Service.
TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENT: From time to time, Company may need to perform maintenance on or upgrade the Software, Products or Company Websites or the underlying infrastructure that enables you to use the Software, Products or Company Websites. This may require Company to temporarily suspend or limit your use of some or all of the Software, Products or Company Websites until such time as this maintenance and/or upgrade can be completed. To the extent possible and unless an intervention is urgently required, Company will publish the time and date of such suspension or limitation on the Company Website in advance. You will not be entitled to claim damages for such suspension or limitation of the use of any Software, Product or Company Website.
NO ACCESS TO EMERGENCY SERVICE: Neither the Products nor the Software are intended to support or carry emergency calls to any type of hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care unit or any other kind of services that connect a user to emergency services personnel or public safety answering points (“Emergency Services”). There are important differences between traditional telephone services and the Products. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) Company is not required to offer access to Emergency Services under any applicable local and/or national rules, regulations or law; (ii) it is your responsibility to purchase, separately from the Products, traditional wireless (mobile) or fixed line telephone services that offer access to Emergency Services, and (iii) the Software and the Products are not a replacement for your primary telephone service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND DATA SECURITY: The Company collects information on visitors to our website. This refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. To obtain a conferencing account, you must provide additional registration information which includes an email address and a password. This information will enable you to log in and manage your call experience along with creating and storing recordings of your conferences.
Once you have a registered account, you may choose to purchase additional services. Purchasing services requires us to collect and process payment information from you, including credit card number and billing information using third party PCI-compliant service providers.
Personal Information Company may collect Personal Information about you when you sign in to a Huddle app or website using a Facebook, Google or Apple account
3. Company may also collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily when you correspond with us or interact with the Services. We may combine your Personal Information with information we receive offline, such as when you interact with our customer service group, or that we obtain through third-party sources including our community forum.
DATA RETENTION: Company keeps your account information, which could include your name, email address and password, for as long as your account is in existence because we need it to operate your account. In some cases, when you give us information for a feature of the Services, we delete the data after it is no longer needed for the feature. For instance, when you provide a contact list for inviting others to use the Services, we delete the list after it is used.
INFORMATION SECURITY: Company uses a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data. This includes using Transport Layer Security ("TLS") to encrypt all of our Services. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, however. If you have a security-related concern, please contact Customer Support.
DATA REQUEST: To make a request for information we hold about you, how to request access, correct, amend or delete your Personal Data, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please include "My Personal Data" in the subject line. Be sure to state the reason for the request, (i.e., amend my data, port my data or purge my data), along with your name, dial-in number and access code to properly identify your account. The email must come from the registered email address on file for the account.
FEEDBACK: Company may ask users to provide certain information in exchange for the use of the Services and users may provide unsolicited feedback to us (collectively, "Feedback"). You agree You will not: (i) submit any Feedback not based on direct experience with the Services; (ii) attempt to manipulate the Feedback by posting Feedback more than once with respect to a particular experience or set of related experiences (except if Company requests such information in more than one category); or (iii) post Feedback from an account other than the account Company assigned to You. In addition, you hereby grant Company a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly sell and license, and create derivative works from, the Feedback for any commercial, non-commercial, promotional or other purpose.
BETA SERVICES AND PRODUCTS: Company may, from time to time, offer access to services that are classified as Beta version. Access to and use of Beta versions may be subject to additional agreements. Company makes no representations that a Beta version will ever be made generally available and reserves the right to discontinue or modify a Beta version at any time without notice. Beta versions are provided as is, may contain bugs, errors or other defects, and Your use of a Beta version is at Your sole risk.
3. USE OF SERVICES AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: You may only use the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for Your and Your End Users’ use of the Services and shall abide by, and ensure compliance with, all Laws in connection with Your and each End User’s use of the Services, including but not limited to Laws related to recording, intellectual property, privacy and export control. Use of the Services is void where prohibited.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR END USERS: You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your account and you agree to ensure that any such End User will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any ToS policies. Company assumes no responsibility or liability for violations. If You become aware of any violation of this Agreement in connection with use of the Services by any person, please contact Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Company may investigate any complaints and violations that come to its attention and may take any (or no) action that it believes is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or User profiles. Under no circumstances will HUDDLE be liable in any way for any data or other content viewed while using the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such data or content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any data or content.
5. HUDDLE OBLIGATIONS FOR CONTENT: Company will maintain reasonable physical and technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to Content, in accordance with industry standards. Company will notify You if it becomes aware of unauthorized access to Content. Company will not access, view or process Content except (a) as provided for in this Agreement and in Company’s Privacy Statement; (b) as authorized or instructed by You, (c) as required to perform its obligations under this Agreement; or (d) as required by Law. Company has no other obligations with respect to Content.
6. ELIGIBILITY: You affirm that you are at least 13 years of age and are otherwise fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. Your access may be terminated without warning if we believe that You are under the age of 13 or are otherwise ineligible.
7. RESTRICTION ON USE BY CHILDREN: The Services are intended for business use. You may choose to use the Services for other purposes, subject to the terms and limitations of this Agreement. HUDDLE is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13, unless it is through a School Subscriber (as that term is defined in the Services Description).
8. CHARGES AND CANCELLATION: You agree that Company may charge to Your credit card or other payment mechanism selected by You and approved by Company ("Your Account") all amounts due and owing for the Services, including taxes and service fees, set up fees, subscription fees, or any other fee or charge associated with Your Account. Company may change prices at any time, including changing from a free service to a paid service and charging for Services that were previously offered free of charge; provided, however, that Company will provide you with prior notice and an opportunity to terminate Your Account if Company changes the price of a Service to which you are subscribed and will not charge you for a previously free Service unless you have been notified of the applicable fees and agreed to pay such fees. You agree that in the event Company is unable to collect the fees owed to Company for the Services through Your Account, Company may take any other steps it deems necessary to collect such fees from You and that You will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by Company in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, court costs and attorneys' fees. You further agree that Company may collect interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest amount permitted by law on any amounts not paid when due. You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel, you will not be billed for any additional terms of service, and service will continue until the end of the current Subscription Term. If you cancel, you will not receive a refund for any service already paid for.
9. TERMINATION: Each Service’s website contain information on how to terminate Your Account. If you have purchased a Service for a specific term, such termination will be effective on the last day of the then-current term. Your Order Form may provide that a Renewal Term will begin automatically unless either party provides notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the next Renewal Term. If You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement, Company may terminate this Agreement immediately and retain any fees previously paid by You. Sections 1 and 3 through 20, inclusive, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must cease any further use of the Services. If at any time You are not happy with the Services, your sole remedy is to cease using the Services and follow this termination process.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: Company and/or its suppliers, as applicable, retain ownership of all proprietary rights in the Services and in all trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and domain names ("Company Marks") associated or displayed with the Services. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Company Marks, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Company without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Company Marks without Company’s express written consent.
11. COPYRIGHT: You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Company may deny access to the Services to any User who is alleged to infringe another party's copyright. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your copyright has been infringed, please notify Company as specified at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
12. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: You acknowledge that the Services, or a portion thereof, are subject to the Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-774, of the United States and may be subject to other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws (“Export Control and Sanctions Laws”). Company will provide the U.S. export classification(s) applicable to its Services upon request. You and Your End Users may not access, use, export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Services or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of Export Control and Sanctions Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) You and Your End Users (a) are not citizens of, or located within, a country or territory that is subject to U.S. trade sanctions or other significant trade restrictions (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine) and that You and Your End Users will not access or use the Services, or export, re-export, divert, or transfer the Services, in or to such countries or territories; (b) are not persons, or owned 50% or more, individually or in the aggregate by persons, identified on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List or Foreign Sanctions Evaders Lists; and (c) are not persons on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List, Entity List, or Unverified List, or U.S. Department of State proliferation-related lists; (ii) You and Your End Users located in China, Russia, or Venezuela are not Military End Users and will not put Company Services to a Military End Use, as defined in 15 C.F.R. 744.21; (iii) no Content created or submitted by You or Your End Users is subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under the Export Control and Sanctions Laws; and (iv) You and Your End Users will not take any action that would constitute a violation of, or be penalized under, U.S. antiboycott laws administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You are solely responsible for complying with the Export Control and Sanctions Laws and monitoring them for any modifications.
13. NO WARRANTIES: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND HUDDLE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HUDDLE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. HUDDLE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. HUDDLE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL HUDDLE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF HUDDLE, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, HUDDLE'S, ITS AFFILIATES', SUPPLIERS' AND RESELLERS' MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES (IF ANY) IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to You.
15. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and Resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from Your use of the Services, Your violation of this Agreement or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
16. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE; WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION: If you are located in the United States, You agree to resolve disputes only on an individual basis, through arbitration pursuant to the provisions of Exhibit A. The parties expressly waive any right to bring any action, lawsuit, or proceeding as a class or collective action, private attorney general action, or any other proceeding in which any party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity.
17. PRIVACY AND OTHER POLICIES: Use of the Services is also subject to Company’s Privacy Statement, a link to which can be found by selecting “Privacy and Legal Policies” in the footer of Company website. The Privacy Statement, and all policies noticed at Freeconferencecall.com , Huddle.team , Startmeeting.com and Bullhorn.fm are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Furthermore, if Your Use of the Services requires Company to process any personally identifiable information (“PII” or “Personal Data”)
18. MISCELLANEOUS: Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in California by California residents. Except as provided in Exhibit A, the Parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in and serving Long Beach, California and the federal courts in the Southern District of California.
19. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY: Failure by either Party to exercise any of its rights under, or to enforce any provision of, this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or ability to enforce such provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
20. GENERAL PROVISIONS: This Agreement embodies the entire understanding and agreement between the Parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements between the Parties respecting such subject matter, except that if You or Your company have executed a separate written agreement or you have signed an order form referencing a separate agreement governing your use of the Services, then such agreement shall control to the extent that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the terms of such agreement. Company may elect to change or supplement the terms of this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion. Company will exercise commercially reasonable business efforts to provide notice to you of any material changes to this Agreement. Within ten (10) business days of posting changes to this Agreement (or ten (10) business days from the date of notice, if such is provided), they will be binding on you. If You do not agree with the changes, you should discontinue using the Services. If you continue using the Services after such ten-business-day period, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the terms of this Agreement. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified that You are required to download software and/or agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless expressly set forth in such additional terms and conditions, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This Agreement has been prepared in the English Language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non-English version of this Agreement is solely for accommodation purposes.
This Exhibit A to the Agreement describes the further provisions which apply to the Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver.