Peoples need for group calling has never been higher and this new tool provides access in seconds. If you have a mobile phone, your account has already been enabled. Simply call (720) 820-2000 to test your account and get instructions.
As cases of coronavirus continue to be diagnosed around the world, a growing number of employees and students are being forced to stay home. It is critical in these times that communications are not impacted – both to help ensure the continued flow of business and so that friends and family are reliably and easily able to stay connected.
How It Works
- All Americans can use their mobile phone to call (720) 820-2000
- You will receive a dial-in number via text that you can share with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Your 10-digit mobile phone number is the access code for secure group calls
This new tool gives people an incredibly simple, free way to stay socially connected even if they can’t be in close physical proximity. This number is being provided to help provide peace of mind. Free group calling is an ideal platform to:
- Stay in touch with friend and family around the world
- Check in on elderly people or anyone who is isolated right now
- Host business conferences and stay in touch with coworkers and clients
- Stay entertained by adding a game platform such as JackBox to the mix
- Continue worshiping with your church congregation by connecting to weekly sermon calls
- Engage safely with mental health and support group services
Support Free Communications for People Around the World
Many people don’t know this but when you use FreeConferenceCall.com you help us provide free communications to charities, volunteers, and students all over the world. If you’d like to see how and if you could use a smile, check out this quick video.