1. General Usage Disclaimer
2. Unlimited Voice Plans. FreeConferenceCall reserves the right to periodically review usage levels of unlimited minute Service plans (“Unlimited Plans”) to ensure that you are not using an Unlimited Plan in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) and if such abuse or violation is discovered to terminate or adjust the plan as appropriate. In an effort to ensure the best possible experience for all our customers, or subscribers who we determine (in our sole discretion) have violated Sections 3 or 4 of this Acceptable Use Plan. You agree to use the voice portion of your Unlimited Plan for traditional voice calls between two individuals of duration comparable to that of the average individual customer presently utilizing a FreeConferenceCall Unlimited Plan and will not employ methods, or procedures to take advantage of your Unlimited Plan by using the plan excessively or for means not intended by FreeConferenceCall. Excessive use of the voice portion of your Unlimited Plan is defined by FreeConferenceCall as use that materially exceeds the average call volume or duration used by all other FreeConferenceCall customers that have purchased an Unlimited Plan. FreeConferenceCall may terminate your Service or change your Service plan if, in its sole discretion, FreeConferenceCall determines that your use of the voice portion of your Unlimited Plan violates this prohibition or is otherwise “unreasonable” or results in abuse of the Unlimited Plan.
3. International Long Distance Service. If you have purchased an Unlimited Plan, FreeConferenceCall may limit the number of unique international phone numbers your phone will be allowed to call to 20 unique international phone numbers per 30-day Service term; based on the international destinations covered by your plan. In such event, the 20 unique international numbers count will automatically reset when your next 30-day Service term begins, unless you purchase a new Unlimited Plan prior to the start of your next Service term. Please visit our website to learn more about the specific features and offerings of our international plans. All international long distance services included in our Service plans are handled by PLD, LLC (“PLD”) and are delineated on your invoices separately from the services provided by FreeConferenceCall. PLD is not affiliated with FreeConferenceCall.
4. We consider your use of one of our Unlimited Plans to be “unreasonable” or “abusive” and therefore subject to immediate termination or adjustment if, among other things, you:
5. Lawful purposes only. You may use our Service for lawful, proper and appropriate purposes. You may not use our Service in any way that is illegal, improper or inappropriate. A non-exhaustive list of examples of illegal, improper or inappropriate uses of our Service includes:
5.1 Interfering with our ability to provide Service to you or other customers, or avoiding your obligation to pay for the Service within the time frame designated for payment.
5.2 Use of the Service to threaten, abuse, harass, defame, deceive, defraud, interfere or invade another’s privacy or engage in any similar behavior.
5.3 Use of the Service for: auto-dialing; continuous, repetitive or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or voicemail broadcasting or blasting.
5.4 Use of the Service to: impersonate another person; send bulk unsolicited messages; use robots, data mining techniques, or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download, store, or otherwise reproduce or distribute information from our Service or use any automated means to manipulate our Service.
5.5 Violate any law, rule, or regulation; violate any third party’s intellectual property or personal rights; or exceed your permitted access to our Service.
5.6 Use of the Service for transmitting or receiving any communication or material of any kind which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
5.7 Use of the Service to access, or attempt to access without authority, the information, accounts or devices of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, FreeConferenceCall or its network supplier’s network or systems.
5.8 Use of the Service to generate or disseminate viruses, malware or “denial of service” attacks.
6. Right of Termination. In addition to FreeConferenceCall’s right to terminate Service for non-payment, FreeConferenceCall reserves the right to terminate the Service immediately and without advance notice, if FreeConferenceCall, in its sole discretion, believes that you have violated any of the above restrictions, leaving you responsible for the full month’s charges to the end of the then-current 30-day Service term, including without limitation unbilled charges, all of which immediately become immediately due and payable.
7. Monitoring. We may monitor the use of our Service for violations of this AUP and the other materials that makeup your Agreement with us. We may, without liability, remove or block all communications if we suspect a violation of this AUP or any other materials that makeup your Agreement with us, or if we think it necessary in order to protect our Service, FreeConferenceCall or its network supplier, and/or their respective parents, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees from harm.
8. Providing information to authorities and third parties. If we believe that you have used our Service for an unlawful purpose, we may forward the relevant communication and other information, including your identity, to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. You consent to our forwarding of any such communications and information to these authorities. In addition, we may disclose your name, telephone number, credit card information, and other personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about your account, including but not limited to, types of service, length of service, MAC address(es), IP address(es), email address(es), registered 911 address, and all other account information, as follows: in response to law enforcement or other governmental agency requests; as required by law, regulation, rule, subpoena, search warrant, or court order; as necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be misusing the Service; to protect FreeConferenceCall’s rights and property; or in emergency situations where disclosure of such information is necessary to protect FreeConferenceCall customers or third parties from imminent harm.
9. No Transfer of Service. You may not resell or transfer your Service or provide a telephone service to anyone else by using your FreeConferenceCall Service or features of your FreeConferenceCall Service.
10. No Alterations or Tampering. If you copy or alter or have someone else copy or alter the firmware or software in any way that facilitates a compromise of your Service, you are responsible for any charges that result. You may not attempt to hack or otherwise disrupt our Service or make any use of our Service that is inconsistent with its intended purpose.
11. Theft of Service. You may not use or obtain our Service in any manner that avoids FreeConferenceCall policies and procedures. You will notify us immediately in writing if you believe that your Service is being stolen, fraudulently used, or otherwise being used in an unauthorized manner. When you notify us of one of these events, you must provide your account number and a detailed description of the circumstances of the theft, fraudulent use, or unauthorized use of Service. If you fail to notify us in writing in a timely manner, we may disconnect your Service and levy additional charges on you. Until you notify us in writing, you will remain liable for all use of our Service stolen from you and any and all stolen, fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Service up through the date notice is received by FreeConferenceCall.