Welcome back readers! We hope everyone had an amazing time celebrating Mother’s Day.
Now that we are on the subject of family, we would like to inform everyone that FreeConferenceCall International has a new addition; welcome Argentina to our list of countries!
Do you have an international account but don’t know how to get the Argentinian number?
- You will need to login to your account online at FreeConferenceCall International. Once you are logged in, under ‘Account Info’ you can see a complete list of all the countries along with their dial-in-numbers.
Don’t have an international account?
- Sign up online, it’s free! Visit FreeConferenceCall International, all you need is a name and an email address.
Don’t know much about Argentina?
- It’s okay, below are a few fun facts about this wonderful country!
- Argentina is situated in South America and stands bordered by Paraguay and Bolivia in the north, Brazil and Uruguay in the northeast and Chile in the west and south
- Argentina is famous for their Latin dance known as Tango. Tango is a combination African Rhythms with Argentine Milonga music
- The oldest known dinosaur species have been traced back to Argentina and Brazil, making these two countries prime destinations for paleontologist
- Argentina was the first country to use fingerprints as a method of identification
- The capital of Argentina is Buenos Aires and its official language is Spanish
It is a great honor to include Argentina in FreeConferenceCall International. Spread the word and tell your friends!
We are on Pinterest!
To learn more about Argentina through images, visit our Pinterest board!
Visit the blog later this week; we will have another surprise for you!