What’s that we hear? Oh yes, your suggestions. We receive regular customer feedback from our customers regarding FreeConferenceCall.com features they love and what they think is missing. Some of our favorite application releases are ones that come from you and this one is no different.
With technology advancing every day there are multiple uses for recording on your iPhone or Android screen. If you’re a person that is always on the go, screen recording on your phone for any presentation is perfect for you.
Need to show a demo of your proposal during an internal presentation or to investors? Want to record a video you’re displaying on your phone? Have to record a tutorial on any subject? We’ve got you covered! It’s even perfect for millennials who have a beauty, lifestyle, or fashion blog. With this new feature, audiences can always be in the know with a quick share. The possibilities are endless.
Aside from the multiple uses for recording on your phone, we’ve also had a lot of feedback from our customers on what features they love about FreeConferenceCall.com and what’s missing. Many of you enjoyed the ability to record your screen sharing sessions and video conferences on your laptop but wished you can do it on your phone.
So, without further adieu — you can now record your FreeConferenceCall.com screens using your iOS device. Here’s how:
To enable recording on your iOS device:
- Add Screen Recording to the Control Center on your iOS device by tapping Settings, selecting Control Center then Customize Controls.
- In the Include list, tap + to add Screen Recording
- Swipe up to view the Control Center see the Screen Recording icon.
To record a screen sharing and/or video session during your meeting by using Screen Recording:
- Open the FreeConferenceCall.com app. (If you don’t have it, download it in the App Store.)
- Tap Host to start a meeting.
- Begin screen sharing and/or video conferencing.
- Open the iOS Control Center.
- Press and hold Screen Recording to show more options and tap FCC ScreenSharing.
- Tap Start Broadcast.
- Tap Stop Broadcast when finished.
- When you are finished with the meeting, the recording will be available from the FreeConferenceCall.com app under Recordings or online in the History & Recording section of your Account Info page. As always, if you need any assistance, our award-winning Customer Care team is available 24/7 at (844) 844-1322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.