In a previous post, we covered the SimpleBlast export feature that allows users to import existing contacts from preferred email client(s). Today's post covers how to export contacts quickly with a .CSV file that can then be imported into a SimpleBlast phone book(s).
SimpleBlast supports importing of contact files from the following email clients:
- Outlook Express (OE)
- Yahoo Mail
- Mary Kay InTouch Customer List
- Mary Kay InTouch Consultants List
For example, to export contacts from your Hotmail account to .CSV file, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Hotmail email account
- Next, select Messenger located at the top of the page
- From the drop down menu, click Contacts
- On the next page, select Manage and click on Export from the drop down menu
- To continue, type the security code in the picture provided
- Then, click on Export and follow the prompts to save the file to your desktop or preferred location on your computer
To learn more on how to export .CSV files, visit our Help Center and select the email client you wish to export.
Come back Monday, as we announce our December featured service of the Month!
Have a great weekend!
Image Source: Courtesy of https://eptica.wordpress.com