In the chaos of the day, it’s hard to remember all the details, especially when you go from conference call to conference calls. Not to worry: we can help!
With FreeConferenceCall.com’s Conference keywords and transcription software, you can record any conference and then easily go back to what you missed.
As of September 1, we’re changing how this works. Whether you’ve used the features before or want to give them a try, just follow these easy steps.
First, record your conference call by pressing *9 on your phone keypad or your online meeting by clicking Record on the Meeting Dashboard.
To access Conference Keywords and request a transcription:
- Log in to your account and go to the History & Recordings page.
- Locate the recorded conference you want to view the keywords for or have transcribed.
- Under Recording Options, click the Share arrow, then check Transcribe this recording.
To view a new or previously created transcription:
- On the History & Recordings page, find the recorded conference you want to view the transcription of.
- Click the Speaker (audio conference) or Filmstrip (online meeting) icon.
- Click the Gear icon and then choose Transcript. To go back to the recording, Click the Gear icon and Transcript again.
With just a few clicks you can go back to any point in your conference call with Conference Keywords and the on-demand transcription service. If you have any questions, contact our 24/7 Customer Care at (844) 844-1322.