Have a question about how to participate in a FreeConferenceCall.com conference? Below are some answers and simple instructions to help you get started. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
A conference call is the easiest way to connect with a group.
How to Join
To join an audio conference call:
Call the dial-in number provided. A link to local in-country dial-in numbers is also available in the invitation from the host.
When prompted, enter the host’s access code, followed by pound (#).
Phone Keypad Commands
Participant Keypad Commands
Control certain aspects of the conference from the telephone with the following commands:
*3 Breakout Rooms – Leave the main conference to join a sub-conference. Press *3 followed by the number of the sub-conference, from 1 to 9, or press *3* to return to the main conference room at any time.
*4 Instructions – Hear the list of available keypad commands.
*6 Self Mute – Mute your individual line. Press *6 again to unmute the line.
There are two options for playing back a recorded conference.
The host provides participants with the playback number, access code and reference number.
Please note that the playback number is different from the conference dial-in number. Call into the recording playback number, then enter the access code and reference number for a specific recording when prompted. Once confirmed, the system will play back the recorded conference. During playback, scroll forward or backwards through the recorded conference using the following phone keypad commands:
Fast forward one minute
The host shares a link to the recording.
Use online meetings to join a web conference to screen share and show video using a webcam.
How to Join
Join the online meeting by clicking the host’s online meeting link to connect with the FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application (recommended) or Web Viewer.
Note: We recommend Chrome™ web browser for full participant functionality, including VoIP audio, video and viewing screen sharing with chat.
What you need:
- Host’s online meeting link and online meeting ID (desktop application only)
- If you are dialing in for the audio portion (recommended), have the dial-in number and access code ready
To join with the desktop application (recommended):
- Open the invitation and click the online meeting link.
- The FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application will automatically launch. Click Join and enter your name, email address and the host’s online meeting ID. To join the audio portion of the online meeting, click Telephone and call the dial-in number and enter the access code followed by pound (#). Or, click Mic & Speakers to connect through VoIP. You will be placed on hold until the next participant arrives.
To join with Web Viewer (no download necessary):
- Open the online meeting link in a browser to launch Web Viewer.
- On the Web Viewer pop-up window, enter your name and email address and click Join.
- Follow the prompts to connect audio and video. You will be placed on hold until the next participant arrives.
Note: If you do not have the FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application, go to www.freeconferencecall.com and click Get Desktop App at the bottom of the page to download or you will be prompted from the Web Viewer window.
Download Participant Instructions