If you have iTunes or an RSS client, you can listen to your recordings from there. Login to your SimpleVoiceCenter account and click the Podcast/RSS tab. Next, simply copy one of the links provided and insert it into your preferred client - depending on which client you use. When you have a new recording available, your client will notify you.
Next week from April 23-25, we will be exhibiting at one of the premier legal management events of the year, the Association of Legal Administrator's (ALA) Annual Conference and Exposition. ALA offers a comprehensive educational program, unparalleled networking events and the opportunity to connect with legal administrators about the latest in law office technology, products and services at the Exposition.
Our services play a huge role in the legal sector and has helped many firms conduct their work and practice in a much more efficient approach. If you are planning on attending the show, make sure you stop by our booth and meet with Liliya Zherebnenko, Director of Marketing, and Adam Jacobs, VP of Sales, to learn about our new product releases.
SimpleVoiceCenter is a complete voice messaging system offered in three great options; free, toll-free and private number. Below are the differences between the 3 different options:
- Free -This option provides a toll number to dial into. Each caller pays for their respective long distance charges. After setup simply instruct prospective clients, customers, friends or family to dial into the VoiceCenter, enter the access code, listen to the outgoing greetings and leave a message
- Toll-Free - This option provides an 800 number to dial into your VoiceCenter. This can support incoming sales calls, coaching sessions, or non-profits where the hosting party pays for each callers phone call. This option costs the hosting party 6 Cents per minute per person that dials in.
- Private Number -The Private Number option provides a direct dial in number which eliminates the access code and is available at a flat fee of $9.95 a month.
Each SimpleVoiceCenter account provides the option to configure extensions after a caller has listened to one of your VoiceBox recordings/greetings. The three (3) different extension types are:
- Playback Only - The caller can only listen to that VoiceBox's greeting. Once the recording is done playing, the message will repeat.
- Playback and Record - The caller can listen to that VoiceBox's greeting and leave a recorded message. This feature works like a traditional voice mail system.
- Dial Out - After the caller has listened to that VoiceBox's greeting, the system will then forward them to a cellphone or land line number of your choosing.
To configure your extensions using a telephone, follow the instructions below:
Recording greetings for your simplevoicecenter can be done in a few easy steps. First, access your VoiceCenter account in administrative mode. To do so, dial in to your VoiceCenter number, enter the access code when prompted and follow it with a * (star) key. You will then be prompted for your numeric password (located on your account confirmation email). This will work for both the toll and toll-free number options. If using the Private Number option, dial the number and once connected press the * (star) key, you will then be prompted for your password. Once in administrative mode you will be guided with voice prompts to set up and manage outgoing greetings and any additional sub voice boxes you create. To record a greeting for one of your voice boxes, follow these steps:
- Enter the extension number you wish to manage or press # to create a new one
- To manage your greeting, press 3
- To change your greeting, press 1
- Record your greeting - to stop recording press # and press 1 to save (if 1 is not pressed, the recording will not save to the system)
This service also provides the option for you to upload pre-recorded greetings using your account interface. Login at www.simplevoicecenter.com and follow the step listed below:
SimpleVoiceCenter.com is a great tool for storing recorded messages and conference calls for callers to listen to, all in one location. It's a complete voice messaging system with multiple voicemail boxes, and greetings. Users can develop their own voicemail box structure including extension numbers with the ability to turn incoming messages on or off in each box. Also included with each account are online management tools - a web interface for organizing, retrieving, storing, downloading and uploading of outgoing greetings, incoming messages and pre-recorded audio files. In addition, SimpleVoiceCenter provides the ability to create an unlimited number of sub-voice boxes and stores an unlimited number of incoming messages. To access these online management tools, Login and follow the steps below to get familiar with your SimpleVoiceCenter account:
- Account Info - Edit account information at anytime
- VoiceCenter - Edit your Account password and select which VoiceBoxes will send an email when a new message is available.
- VoiceBoxes - Add VoiceBoxes to your account and view details of existing VoiceBoxes
- Messages - Listen to incoming messages and upload recordings and greetings
- Podcast/RSS -Used to listen to recordings as a podcast/RSS feed
For help or instructions, use the FAQs tab for further information. To speak with a live Customer Service Representative, call us at 877-482-5838 (562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S.) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Spring! We are excited to introduce all the great services, tools and monthly features that will be covered this month! Below please find a list of those useful tools, features and How To's that will be covered:
SimpleVoiceCenter - Our Featured Service of the month! Each week we will share different features available with this service, which include:
- Online Management Tools
- RSS & Podcast Feed
- Multiple Sub-Boxes
- And Much More
- Useful Ideas - we'll share how our featured service of the month can be used for a variety of events, holidays and even your recorded conference calls
- FreeConferenceCall International Our international offering just got bigger! We'll share with you which countries have been added to the list
- Trade Shows - This month we will be exhibiting at the annual ALA Conference & Expo. Check back as we share pictures and videos after the event
- Featured Customer of the Month - As always, we will introduce one of our customers and how they utilize our services
In our next blog, taking place next week, we will discuss how to utilize the Online Management Tools with SimpleVoiceCenter.com. In the mean time, what would you like to see in the coming month? Share your ideas with us!