We hope everyone had a great 4th of July celebration! Summer is officially here and we are excited to introduce all the great services, tools and monthly features that will be covered this month! We know that people travel during this time of year and we have the services and products to keep you connected even when you're on the go. Below please find a list of those useful tools:
- iPhone Applications - We have a suite of apps available for the iPhone.
- Android Applications - We offer our services as both mobile and tablet apps
- Trade Shows - This month we will be exhibiting at the annual Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas, TX. Check back as we share pictures and videos after the event!
- Children Today 5k/10k Race -The 4th Annual Run/Walk Fundraiser event will take place Saturday July 21, 2012 and all proceed help benefit the Long Beach area's homeless children.
- Featured Customer of the Month -As always, we will introduce one of our top customers and how they utilize our services.
In our next blog, taking place Tuesday of next week, we'll begin our first detailed post about the mobile apps we offer. In the meantime, what would you like to see in the coming month? Share your ideas with us!
Last week, the FreeConferenceCall marketing and sales team exhibited at the Annual Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Conference and Expo in Atlanta, Georgia. SHRM is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. The 2012 Expo gave us the opportunity to meet Human Resource (HR) Professionals in an environment dedicated to networking, innovation & growth.
The show was a success with over 500 hundred new and existing customers stopping by our booth to learn more about our services and features. Among our more popular services were FreeConferencing.com & our newest premium offering, StartMeeting.com. To learn more about these products, please visit our services page.
We are happy to introduce Leah Nelson, our feature customer of the month for June! Leah is currently a Senior Director for Mary Kay Cosmetics and uses our SimpleVoiceBox, FreeConferenceCall, and SimpleBlast services on a weekly basis. These services help her connect with her team in a way she didn't think was possible. Find out how from our interview with Leah below.
- How often do you use our services? 2-3 times a week! I'm constantly using FreeConferenceCall and SimpleVoiceBox to get information out to my team. It's the quickest and easiest way to stay connected with the girls.
- How do you use SimpleVoiceBox for Business? I always record the conference calls I have with the team. After every call, I upload the recording to my SimpleVoiceBox account so the girls can refer back to the call or if someone missed it, they can still get the information we covered.
- How else have you utilized SimpleVoiceBox? I'm also a Realtor and have used SimpleVoiceBox for different properties I've listed. People call into the number, listen to information about the details of a home being sold and can leave a message for me to call them back at a later time.
- How has SimpleVoiceBox helped you succeed? SimpleVoiceBox has allowed me to reach more people in a personal, yet professional manner. It's helped my business grow in ways I never thought possible. Thank you FreeConferenceCall.com!
Would you like to share your story? We would love to feature you on our blog! If you wish to be featured, you can do so any of the following ways:
The playback and record option allows callers to leave messages in your VoiceBox. To listen to any new or old messages in your VoiceBox, follow the steps provided below:
- Phone - Dial into your VoiceBox using administrative mode (dial voicebox number, when prompted enter extension code followed by the (*) star key and the system will prompt for your numeric password) and press 5 to listen to your messages.
- Online - Login to your online account and click on the 'Messages' tab. Click 'view' next to the message you wish to listen to.
- Podcast/RSS -If you have iTuneS or an RSS client, you can listen to your recording from there. Login to your online account and click on the 'Podcast/RSS' tab. Copy one of the links listed and insert into your RSS Client. When a new recording is available, your client will notify you.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-482-5838 (562-437-1411 if calling outside the US).
In exactly one month, on Saturday, July 21, Children Today will host its 4th Annual Run/Walk Fundraiser. The event, consisting of a 5k and a 10k, will take place at Marina Green Park in Downtown Long Beach, CA. After last year's successful event, we have signed on as a lead sponsor for a fourth year. In addition to supporting the event, we have agreed to match every dollar raised through this year's Run/Walk. All proceeds will go to Children Today, advocating and providing for children facing homelessness, including quality early childcare and educational programs. We are excited to be involved with an organization that is making a huge impact in the fight against homelessness here in Long Beach.
One of the great features of SimpleVoiceBox is that it provides the option to configure your VoiceBox type after a caller has listened to your recording/greeting.
*Click Image to Enlarge