As we get ready to ring in 2016, we are looking forward to a very exciting year for conferencing and collaboration. Before the hustle and bustle of the New Year begins, we wanted to reflect with a trip down memory lane to revisit a few of our favorite 2015 FreeConferenceCall.com highlights that are undoubtedly worth celebrating:
Wainhouse Research listed FreeConferenceCall.com as the third largest U.S. conferencing company by minute volume and the fourth largest provider in the world, carrying more minutes than Verizon. (May 2015)
- Frost & Sullivan reported, “We found it to be a robust collaboration tool with high-quality audio and video conferencing that rivals industry competitors at a fraction of a cost.” (October 2015)
- G2 Crowd named FreeConferenceCall.com a High Performer for Web Conferencing and VoIP with the highest overall customer satisfaction score. (December 2015)
- FreeConferenceCall.com successfully launched a corporate solution called FreeConferenceCall.com For Business, bringing managed services to companies interested in high-quality, reliable and secure business conferencing solutions for up to an 80% savings. (December 2015)
- FreeConferenceCall.com adds video conferencing to its collaboration services. (December 2015)
- FreeConferenceCall.com named a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For. (December 2015)
With these 2015 accomplishments, we can’t wait to see what happens in 2016.