FreeConferenceCall.com Launches Service in South Korea
South Korea Businesses, Organizations and Consumers in Need of a Conference Calling Solution Now Have a Fee-Less Option for Domestic and International Calls
LONG BEACH, Calif. – May 1, 2012 – FreeConferenceCall.com announced today that the company’s free conference calling services are now available in South Korea. FreeConferenceCall.com, which has revolutionized the way domestic and international teleconferences are organized, offers a high-quality, reservation-less conferencing service that is currently used by approximately 15-20 million callers around the world every month.
“Free conference calls are gaining popularity globally because of the millions of dollars businesses and consumers are saving every year,” said David Erickson, Founder and CEO of FreeConferenceCall.com. “We are very excited about expanding our services to Asia and are looking forward to showing businesses and consumers how simple and cost-efficient it is to improve their communications within South Korea and around the globe.”
South Korea, which is the seventh largest trading partner for the United States, is the second Asian partner of FreeConferenceCall.com.
Features of FreeConferenceCall.com include:
- International conference calling for the price of a domestic call within South Korea or to other countries in the FreeConferenceCall.com network (currently 19 countries plus the United States)
- Ability to conference with up to 96 callers for up to 6 hours on one call at no additional cost
- Conference call recording, playback and download features – all for free
- The ability to distribute, archive or send recordings for free to listeners via RSS and podcast
- Free international access numbers to every country in the network, including the United States, Europe, Australia and Japan
- A free call detail report sent via email after every call
Free international conference calls are simple and easy to use, requiring only a name and an e-mail address to receive an instant account. Once a user signs up, FreeConferenceCall.com provides a dedicated dial-in number (domestic and international) and an access code for the free teleconferencing service, which is available 24/7 with no need to make reservations. Users can access their account online at anytime to invite participants, download, listen or podcast recordings and view conference instructions. Each FreeConferenceCall.com account remains safe and secure and personal data is never shared or sold.
Around the world, FreeConferenceCall.com customers use the service for:
- Regional / National Sales Meetings
- Training / New Product or Service Launches
- Project Management Team Meetings
- Teaching / Educational Seminars
- Motivational Seminars
- School Group / Organizational Meetings
- Sports Team / Fan Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Religious / Bible Study Groups
For more information on FreeConferenceCall.com, visit http://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci.
FreeConferenceCall.com, the largest privately held conferencing provider in the United States, provides conference calling services to approximately 15-20 million callers a month. The company's reliable, high quality, reservation-less audio conferencing service is used to connect over 200 million calls a year around the world. FreeConferenceCall.com's pioneering all-digital network is built on proprietary media servers. A major milestone for FreeConferenceCall.com took place during the 2008 Presidential Election, when both President Obama and Senator McCain’s campaigns chose FreeConferenceCall.com to communicate with their supporters nationwide (utilizing over 1 thousand accounts and over 5 million minutes of conferencing). Related services provided by FreeConferenceCall.com include FreeConferencing.com, with conferencing web controls, FreeConferenceCallHD.com, with high definition sound geared to higher quality equipment, and FreeScreenSharing.com, with unlimited real-time sharing of desktop content. FreeConferenceCall.com was founded in 2001 and is based in Long Beach, California.
© 2012 Free Conferencing Corporation of America. All other marks are the
property of their respective owners