Q: What’s the best video conferencing solution for small business?
A: One that delivers the features you need while minimizing the impact on your overhead.
Ready for the reveal? It’s StartMeeting®, brought to you by FreeConferenceCall.com For Business™. It’s a conferencing and collaboration service that delivers on both quality and cost. For conference call services for small business, here’s the breakdown of options.
StartMeeting Individual: Big League Features, Little League Prices
Connect with people all over the world using the award-winning StartMeeting platform, available at only $6.95/month. It’s priced to fit the budget of any business, with features that make it easy to host and join small business conferences.
Every account includes:
- High-definition audio, screen sharing and video conferencing
- Ability to host webinars
- Local in-country dial-in numbers in over 60 countries
- Personalized greeting
- Co-branded Meeting Wall
- No downloads for participants
- 24/7 live Customer Care
StartMeeting Team: Manage Usage and Control Costs
In addition to the features available through individual plans, StartMeeting | Team helps small business owners streamline communications, manage employee accounts and save on conferencing costs.
Conference administrators have the ability to:
- Add, delete and edit users’ accounts
- View activity summaries
- Access current and previous month’s invoices
- Create and apply templates with your company’s look and feel
- Deliver a co-branded conference call solution
- Operate with a low, fixed monthly cost
- No contracts required!
So yes, FreeConferenceCall.com For Business offers the best video conferencing software for small business. Except that you don’t just get video conferencing. Ready to live the video conferencing (and more) dream? Learn more about our conferencing solution for small business.