We would like to begin the working week with great news! Panama is now part of FreeConferenceCall International.
If you are not familiar with Panama, below are details about the country.
- Panama is south of Costa Rica and north of Colombia
- Spanish is the official language but most Panamanians speak English fluently
- Due to its serpentine shape, Panama is the only place in the world where you can see the sun rise in the Pacific and set in the Atlantic
- Panama elected its first female president, Mireya Moscoso, in 1999
- The Panama Canal is by far one of mankind’s greatest feats. Literally separating two continents, the canal allows ships voyaging between New York and San Francisco to save 7,872 miles of travel. Today, the canal generates one-third of Panama’s entire economy.
Panama is a small country exploding with beauty and adventure! We are happy to finally offer dial-in numbers for our friends, business partners, and family in Panama.
Make sure to share the good news!