Welcome to the September 2017 Press Roundup! With such a diverse user group, you never know where FreeConferenceCall.com is going to make an appearance. Let’s check it out.
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma Supply Drive
Two Long Beach, Calif., papers— the Press Telegram and the Grunion Gazette — picked up the story of the FreeConferenceCall.com hurricane supply drive. Read more about the drive in our latest Quarterly Report, released on October 2nd!
Use Cases From Around the Internet
- Think Beyond Boundaries mentioned us for 1:1 coaching or set up group coaching calls.
- Michelle Jackson — self-described blogger, podcaster, speaker and entrepreneur — said you can start a podcast for $5 using FreeConferenceCall.com.
- Darcy Eikenberg of Red Cape Revolution explained how FreeConferenceCall.com can help leaders debrief after a business crisis.
- Video Conferencing Daily said our service is a smart way to make use of tech in education.
- FreeConferenceCall.com was featured in a great article from FM Link about how to make businesses resilient — especially relevant in aftermath of multiple disasters.
An Essential Tech Tool
- FreeConferenceCall.com was listed in INC as one of Tech Training Tools That Can Really Help Small Businesses.
- GCS Agents recommended our service in a Quick Reference Guide to Conference Call Etiquette & Productivity.
- Radial Group linked to FreeConferenceCall.com as one of Ten Tech Tools That Save You Time, Money, and Misery
- Performance Marketer listed us as one of 20 Free Marketing Tools Every Smart Business Owner Should Know About
That’s a wrap for September! We’ll check in at the end of October with the next press roundup.