Each FreeConferenceCall account now archives your recorded conference calls. When you make a recording, we assign a reference number to it. Your callers use that reference number when listening to that recording when calling the playback number.
Using the * (star) 9 touch tone command to record your International Conference Call is easy to do and allows others who couldn’t join the scheduled call to access it at another time.
Instructions on How to Use *9
In a previous post, we covered the SimpleBlast export feature that allows users to import existing contacts from preferred email client(s). Today’s post covers how to export contacts quickly with a .CSV file that can then be imported into a SimpleBlast phone book(s).
SimpleBlast provides a fast and convenient way to communicate a message with multiple people all at one time.
Follow the easy steps below to setup, send or schedule your message blast(s):
- To send or schedule a blast log into your account, click on the ‘Send Blast’ tab and fill out the appropriate fields.
- Select One – Select ‘new blast’ from the drop down menu.
- Title Message Blast – Name the message blast for future reference.
- Schedule Message Blast This option allows you to send the message blast immediately or schedule it to be sent out at a later day and time. The frequency drop down menu allows you to send a message on a recurring basis.
- Send Email Reminder This gives you the option to send an email to all recipients in the blast informing them of the blast that is being sent. It also includes the recorded message in the body of the email.
- Please Add Recipients for this Message Blast Add recipients here by selecting the phone book(s) you wish to send the blast to.
- Send- When you are ready to record your message (for new blasts), click send and our system will dial the phone number you listed when setting up the blast. Follow the prompts to record your blast. When you have recorded your message blast, press 2 on your phone keypad to send to all selected contacts.
After a blast has been sent, view its details in the ‘Blast History’ tab. Also, reschedule a blast to be sent by following the above steps and select to resend a previous blast in step 2 of setup. For more details, please also see our video tutorial.
In order to add contacts to your SimpleBlast account, a phone book must be created.
Follow the 3 easy steps below to create a phone book(s):
- Log into your SimpleBlast account and click on the My Phone Books tab
- Select Create New located on the left hand side of the page
- Type in the title for the phone book and click Create
Create multiple phone books to make it easy to send message blasts to a select group of people. To manually add a single contact to a phone book, click ‘Add Recipient’, also located on the left side of the page. In the next window, fill out the contact’s information and click ‘Add’.
Recording your conference is simple to do and easy to share. Even better, it’s all FREE. Here are some of the ways you can share your recording :
- Listen to your Recorded Conference from the Phone – all FreeConferenceCall.com accounts come with a Playback Number. Simply dial the playback number, enter the access code and then enter the reference number for the specific conference recording you wish to listen to.
- MP3/WAV Download – To listen to your recorded conference on your computer, log into your account and locate the recordings tab. From there, click on the file option (MP3 or WAV) found in the Download column.
- Listen Online – You can also listen to your recording online from the Recordings Tab. Simply click on the file found in the Playback column and your recording will begin to play.
- Podcast/RSS Feed – If you have iTunes or an RSS client, you can listen to your recording from there. You simply copy one of the links found in the Podcast/RSS tab and insert it into your client (depending on which client you use). When you have a new recording available, your client will notify you.
Have a Question?
Visit our FAQ’s page for more information. Our 24/7 Customer Service Department is ready to take your calls or emails: 877-482-5838 or 1-562-437-1411 (if calling outside the U.S.) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The *(star) 9 touch tone command allows hosts to record conference calls that can be accessed anytime the following ways:
- Playback number
- Podcast/RSS feed
- MP3/WAV Download
- Listen online
Why is this important? Recording your conference calls is FREE and simple to do. If you are hosting a training seminar, crisis response meeting, having a deposition, etc. the recording feature can be used to archive the conference call, allowing others who couldn’t join to access it at another time.