We have a little chess champion on our hands and wanted to share with you how proud we are of her. Please meet, Varvara daughter to our system administrator, Andrei Okunev. Varvara started playing chess when she was only 5 years old and hasn’t stopped since. Shortly after moving to America she joined the US Chess Federation to participate in their tournaments, which take place all over the nation.
The weather this Saturday will be perfect for the Children Today 5k/10k Run/Walk Races. We hope everyone is as excited as we are!
As a way to make the Children Today races even more exciting and to encourage participation, FreeConferenceCall created an internal contest with the members of the Long Beach office. We were randomly divided into groups of 8-9 members and each team came up with clever team names, like Bridges of Mass Communication and Kenya Catch Me to name a few.
As promised earlier this week, we are happy to announce that the Studio service of StartMeeting has been improved. You asked. We listened. Check out the improvements below.
Recording your Studio presentations just got easier. From your Meeting Wall, click the red button and select Record from the next window.
Welcome back readers!
Two weeks ago we were in Vegas at Interop and we are happy to report that the show was a great turnout. We met over 400 IT decision makers looking for the next best communications service.
We would like to begin the working week with great news! Panama is now part of FreeConferenceCall International.
If you are not familiar with Panama, below are details about the country.
- Panama is south of Costa Rica and north of Colombia
- Spanish is the official language but most Panamanians speak English fluently
- Due to its serpentine shape, Panama is the only place in the world where you can see the sun rise in the Pacific and set in the Atlantic
- Panama elected its first female President in 1999 as Mireya Moscoso
- The Panama Canal is by far one of mankind’s greatest feats. Literally separating two continents, the canal allows ships voyaging between New York and San Francisco to save 7,872 miles of travel. Today, the canal generates one-third of Panama’s entire economy.
Welcome back readers! We hope everyone had an amazing time celebrating Mother’s Day.
Now that we are on the subject of family, we would like to inform everyone that FreeConferenceCall International has a new addition; welcome Argentina to our list of countries!
We have been missing in action for a while, but are back to share with you all the great things we have in the works here at StartMeeting.com.
This week we are exhibiting at the IT Conference and Expo, Interop in Las Vegas! Our sales team in on the floor introducing StartMeeting to all the attending IT decision makers.